The mission of the Physician Assistant Board of the Medical Board of California is to protect and serve consumers through licensing, education, and objective enforcement of the Physician Assistant laws and regulations.
- November 3, 2014 Meeting Agenda
- Professional Reporting Requirements
- Proposed Regulation Section 1399.541 - The Medical Board of California has regulatory authority over physician assistant practice regulations
- Active Military Personnel Renewal Fee Waiver Information
- Delegation of Services Agreement
- Supervision of Medical Assistants by Physician Assistants
- Disciplinary Actions
- Medical Board of California - Newsletters
- Test Your Knowledge of PA Laws and Regulations
Translate this site:
This Google translation feature is provided for informational purposes only as DCA is unable to guarantee the accuracy of this translation. Please consult a translator for accuracy if you are relying on the translation or are using this site for official business.