The Physician Assistant Board contracts with the Medical Board of California to review complaints against physician assistants and conduct investigations if warranted. Once the MBC completes its review, board staff evaluates the complaint and supporting documentation and determines how the complaint should be handled and resolved.
The following links will redirect you to the Medical Board of California's website for complaint information:
- General complaint information
- Fill in and print a complaint form in English
- Fill in and print a complaint form in Spanish
- File a complaint electronically to the Department of Consumer Affairs
- Enforcement Process Flow Chart